Saturday, August 29, 2009

Join my public facebook group, Prince Frimpong, A New Sensation




(UPPER PHOTO TAKEN AT NEW DAWN CHRISTIAN VILLAGE WWW.NDCV.ORG BUT MY FREEDOM TO WORSHIP GOD AT 10:30 AM AT NEW DAWN AND YES, YOU'RE INVITED, IS DUE TO THE EXTRA ANOINTING I'VE BEEN RECEIVING AT PROPHET PRINCE'S SERVICES (SEE BELOW)

Yes, it's time that we focus on Total Recovery, the upcoming festive event in Los Angeles. Please email me at ceneie@msn.com if you would like a personal invitation to Total Recovery or leave me a message here. Photo of Prophet Prince Frimpong above.

Upcoming event: Wednesday,Sept 16th and Sunday, Sept 20th and Wed, Sept 23rd to Sun, Sept 27th. YOU'VE GOT TO BE THERE to be prophecied to. 7pm each night

Address: Mission Eben-Ezer Family Church, 415 W. Torrance Blvd., Carson, CA 90745

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

How do we get in contact with Prophet Frimpong if we do not live in CA (I currently live in Memphis, TN). I had the pleasure of meeting him once and would like to be in contact with him again (very soon). Thanks!

PRINCENE said...

You can contact Prophet Prince through his ministry at Kingdom Builders in New Jersey. You can also join my group at Facebook, Prophet Prince A New Sensation and exchange information with the other members.

okorosi said...

I finally met this great man of God myself and I was overwhelmed! He is incredibly anointed and told me about things that I had completely forgotten. My mother is a pastor and after meeting him invited him to do a meeting for her in Houston Texas and he agreed!!! He will be at the Hilton Hotel in Houston Texas, February 3rd-7th 2010. The event is free and I am excited to hear him minister again, everyone is welcome to attend! You are free to call for more details at 832-206-6038. I hope this helps, be blessed!